- Revolutionary multi-functional design from beginners to swimmers
- Supports water confidence
- Improves technique
- Suitable for children 15-30 kgs and aged 3 upwards
- Available in 5 fun briught colours
- Includes straps
AquaPlane Children's Swimming Aid
The unique AquaPlane is a multi-functional swimming float that enhances a child's swimming journey.
Swim through every step of a child'sdevelopment.
Step 1, WEAR IT: Develop confidence when introduced to the water at the beginning of your child’s learn to swim process. It acts as a back float giving the child support as they swim on their front.
Step 2, HOLD IT: Remove the AquaPlane straps and use it as a training aid. It makes a perfect stroke development tool to enhance all four swimming strokes.
Step 3, DEVELOP WITH IT: At the final stage of a child’s swimming development AquaPlane becomes a performance tool. Use it as a kick board to increase and improve stamina and strength in the water.
- Must be used under constant direct adult supervision
- Not suitable for under 15kg or under 3 years old