- Photochromatic lenses adjust to all light conditions
- Anti-fog lenses for prolonged clear vision
- Extra wide-angle lenses ideal for sighting in open water
- Ultra-flexible ‘x-flex’ nose bridge so one size fits all
- UV coated scratch resistant lenses
- Comes in a robust re-usable storage case
Introducing our second generation FotoFlex Plus goggles, designed to be the only open water swimming goggles you will need. The photochromatic lenses adjust to all light conditions – clear in low light and darker in bright conditions.
The lenses are extra wide to give a panoramic field of vision, perfect for sighting marker buoys on an open water swim course while also giving all round excellent visibility of other water users and scenery. The straps are easy to adjust even with cold fingers thanks to the larger buttons.
The new ‘x-flex’ flexible nose bridge adjusts to the contours of your face meaning one size does truly fit all. The soft silicone gaskets create a strong yet comfortable seal against the face meaning leaks are a thing of the past.
The lenses are anti-fog, UV coated and scratch resistant ensuring the goggles will last season after season. The goggles comes in a strong, lockable storage case to keep them safely stored in top condition.