No more getting cold on the side of lakes, rivers, or the beach, our change robe focuses on keeping you warm and looking great in a sustainable way. Featuring cosy, quick-wicking Sherpa fleece lining throughout and extra-long zip pulls which are easier to handle with cold hands. It's fully adjustable with the option to have a full or shorter length sleeve, a fitted hood and an waist drawstring for a more fitted look.
The robe is proudly made from RECYCLED Polyester (RPET), an eco-friendly fabric made using the yarn of recycled plastic bottles. Just one tonne of regenerated RPET yarn equates to nearly 70,000 plastic bottles.
The robe comes in a unique two-tone Grey or eye-catching Blue with a bright orange fleece lining, and a draw string travel bag to keep you and your robe looking good.
• Unisex and One size.
• Quick wicking Sherpa fleece lining throughout.
• Extra-long double-ended zip pulls for cold fingers.
• Cord Hood Adjuster, to keep the wind out.
• Adjustable full-length sleeves for ease when changing with Velcro fastening.
• V-vented side panels for ease of movement.
• Inner Phone and Mesh Pocket.
• Inner Waist Drawcord.
• Large Fleece Lined Slip Pockets.